Any "solo" cruisers out there??

bernnj

Need to cruise again. Any "solo" cruisers sailing in October or November 05??:) :cool:

I always sail solo, but won't be taking my next cruise until early December ... on Celebrity's Zenith. Then I'm doing a 30-day Hawaii/South Pacific on HAL in January.

I used to try and get people to take vacations with me ... but it seemed like either no one had the money, or the timing just didn't work out. I found that I was winding up spending a lot of vacation time sitting around the house. That's when I decided the heck with everyone else. I'm gonna just go and force myself to have a good time. Believe me, I never had to force. I've yet to take a cruise I didn't enjoy.

As for the single supplements, I've never paid more than 150%. Certainly never 200%. You just have to pick your sailings carefully. Stay away from the really popular ones and the ones that take place during holiday periods. There are deals out there. You just have to be diligent about looking for them.

Blue skies and happy sailing!

--rita

Wow, what a last minute victory this afternoon, Bern!

Yes it was a great game Carol. :D Hope they didn't jeopardize future games using David Akers for the field goal victory.:confused: We will keep positive thoughts for

next Sunday's game.

Bern

I always sail solo, but won't be taking my next cruise until early December ... on Celebrity's Zenith. Then I'm doing a 30-day Hawaii/South Pacific on HAL in January.

I used to try and get people to take vacations with me ... but it seemed like either no one had the money, or the timing just didn't work out. I found that I was winding up spending a lot of vacation time sitting around the house. That's when I decided the heck with everyone else. I'm gonna just go and force myself to have a good time. Believe me, I never had to force. I've yet to take a cruise I didn't enjoy.

As for the single supplements, I've never paid more than 150%. Certainly never 200%. You just have to pick your sailings carefully. Stay away from the really popular ones and the ones that take place during holiday periods. There are deals out there. You just have to be diligent about looking for them.

Blue skies and happy sailing!

--rita

Thanks Rita for this great information and hope you have a wonderful December cruise. I read on Celebrity boards that solo cruisers were very happy with their Celebrity cruise staff. Enjoy:)

Archived