M-Class Cabin #8080 - I have questions!

BocaRoo

Hi!

I just wanted to know if anyone has sailed in cabin #8080 on any of the Millennium Class ships. If so, any information would be greatly appreciated - any problems with noise? Obstruction issues? Anything good or bad to report?

Thanks for any and all replies!

Jill [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Summit 4/04
Millennium 10/02
Millennium 11/01
Century 12/99
Sovereign of the Seas 4/99
Splendour of the Seas 5/98

8080 is a great cabin, but has no bathroom and half the window is obstructed by some sort of storage bin on the balcony.

Seriously...
8080 is a 1A cabin starboard midship on the Panorama deck. It is across from some interior cabins which is good news. It is about 10% bigger than a similar cabin we had on Galaxy, which we loved. Plenty of room. You should be very happy with this cabin choice. If I sail the Mellenium, 8080 wouild certainly be one of my cabins of choice.

Hi, CB!

Thanks for the info! We've had aft balconies at the stern of Millennium & Summit for our last 2 cruises and got spoiled! Those cabins have become very hard to come by and none were available for this sailing. I chose #8080 for it's location - both vertical and horizontal - and I liked the number. Why is it good that we're across from interior cabins?

Jill [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Summit 4/04
Millennium 10/02
Millennium 11/01
Century 12/99
Sovereign of the Seas 4/99
Splendour of the Seas 5/98

We had 8082 on the Infinity. Great location and we had no complaints of noise.

Re being across from interior cabins: Sometimes there are service doors for the crew along the interior. People say opening and shutting these doors could cause a lot of noise at times. If there are cabins there, the possibility of noise would lessen, especially if you are to the rear of the cabins with no doors.

Grace

Archived