Liberty 5/31/15 Southern Caribbean Review

wbrownmtsu

Had to post and say thanks for such a concise review! I don't read many reviews anymore, especially since I've done this itinerary twice already. But this made me very excited for my sailing on Liberty this November! Glad to hear the ship and service were so good. We also have contacted Cosol to see about a tour in St Lucia, I was surprised at how much you did for $75!

When we got back on the ship, I actually looked at the Carnival excursions to compare prices. If we had selected Carnival, we would have had to do 2 excursions to do everything we did that day so it is well worth the $75 per person.

Have a great time on your cruise and thanks for reading!

Just booked this cruise last night and stopped by to see what people had to say about this cruise. Yours is the first I have read. Thanks for the wonderful review.

You will not be disappointed in your choice of cruises. It was fantastic! Thanks for reading and have a great time on your trip!

we did the following week with 21 family members and couldn't agree more

with your review and accolades of the ship and the islands. I do believe there

were some in our party that had a burger everyday, they were that good. in fact. after looking at some of our family members, the individual(speedy) made a decision that one patty wasn't enough and gave myself and some members 4 pattys on a bun. I didn't eat much for dinner that night. my wife and I are beach people so 3 of islands, st kitts, st thomas and Barbados it was straight to the beach. it was our second time on a carnival ship, the first time 10 years ago.

First off, congrats to your daughter, the valedictorian!! You must be so proud !! You and your children are a beautiful family !!

Thanks for the great review. My husband and I are going on this same itinerary next yr for our 40th anniversary. You've helped me decide on at least 2 excursions that I was debating about. So hard to decide but your review as well as others are helping me pre plan a lot !! Best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we did the following week with 21 family members and couldn't agree more

with your review and accolades of the ship and the islands. I do believe there

were some in our party that had a burger everyday, they were that good. in fact. after looking at some of our family members, the individual(speedy) made a decision that one patty wasn't enough and gave myself and some members 4 pattys on a bun. I didn't eat much for dinner that night. my wife and I are beach people so 3 of islands, st kitts, st thomas and Barbados it was straight to the beach. it was our second time on a carnival ship, the first time 10 years ago.

I can't figure out if it's the bun, the cheese, or the grease but it's a dang good burger. Four pattys would make one beast of a burger. The beaches were gorgeous...I wish I was on one right now.

First off, congrats to your daughter, the valedictorian!! You must be so proud !! You and your children are a beautiful family !!

Thanks for the great review. My husband and I are going on this same itinerary next yr for our 40th anniversary. You've helped me decide on at least 2 excursions that I was debating about. So hard to decide but your review as well as others are helping me pre plan a lot !! Best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the kudos to my daughter...she certainly worked hard for that accomplishment.

I'm so glad I could help you decide on some excursions. You will love these ports. I hope your cruise is fantastic! And, HAPPY 40th ANNIVERSARY early!! That is awesome!