Brilliance Cabin 9072

I searched the specific cabin-related sticky thread for this one, but nothing came up. I was just assigned this cabin as my balcony guarantee. From everything I can see, it looks like an awesome cabin. Am I missing anything? Any major drawbacks to cabin 9072 (D1) on the Brilliance?

It's my first balcony EVER after doing 7 insides, so I'm going to be excited no matter what, but I just wanted to know if their are any negatives to this one that would cause me to have to see if I can be switched around.

Thanks for any thoughts/insight!

Melissa

Thanks so much, Cruizers! I am very familiar with the pros and cons of different inside cabins, but a balcony is a whole new world for me. I just didn't want to be overlooking anything. Plus, the balcony is a surprise for my mom... she thinks we are still in our original inside cabin. She's had a tough year and I just really want her to have the extra special, amazing cruise she deserves :)

Melissa

Thanks so much, Cruizers! I am very familiar with the pros and cons of different inside cabins, but a balcony is a whole new world for me. I just didn't want to be overlooking anything. Plus, the balcony is a surprise for my mom... she thinks we are still in our original inside cabin. She's had a tough year and I just really want her to have the extra special, amazing cruise she deserves :)

Melissa

All side balconies will "overlook" the lifeboat covers....it's just the way this ship was designed....but it's certainly not a big deal!

All side balconies will "overlook" the lifeboat covers....it's just the way this ship was designed....but it's certainly not a big deal!

Thanks, but by "overlooking" I wasn't referring to overlooking an actual object... more overlooking a negative detail about this particular cabin location. I have no problem whatsoever if I see the top of a lifeboat when I look straight down, but thanks for the info just in case that was a concern.

Melissa

• 1 month later...
Thanks for posting this question. We will be in this cabin for the Christmas cruise.

I'll try to remember to come back and post about my experience in this cabin after my cruise... which is only 35 days away!!!!!!! :D

I have a good feeling that this will be a perfect cabin for us... let's hope I'm right!

Melissa

• 4 weeks later...
I'll try to remember to come back and post about my experience in this cabin after my cruise... which is only 35 days away!!!!!!! :D

I have a good feeling that this will be a perfect cabin for us... let's hope I'm right!

Melissa

Please do! That would be awesome.

Not really. Hump balconies and the forward balconies don't overlook anything on that class of ship.