Thal Pool

flowy

We are on the Mercury and just switched from the Sky Suite to the Concierge Level. Is the Thal... Pool included in our Concierge Level accommodations? Is there an indoor pool other than the Thal Pool available? Thanks, Fran

Doesn't the "Palm Springs Pool" aft have a rolling roof or somesuch like the one on Galaxy?

So there is no indoor pool on the Mercury for Concierge Class and everyone else? Wow, that seems really odd. Usually there is a retractable roof place...

yes, this pool on Mercury, behind the buffet area, is a small indoor pool. I've heard the roof is retractable but in two Mercury cruises, we've never seen that happen -- possibly because neither was a tropical cruise (April 2004 from San Francisco down the CA coast including Baja; then last month from Seattle RT to Alaska).

Not at all a comparable experience to the T-pool on either the C-class or M-class ships ... the Palm Springs Pool area is usually pretty noisy since it's also home to the pizza/grill area and full of tables where people can eat food from there or from the buffet ... TR

yes, this pool on Mercury, behind the buffet area, is a small indoor pool. I've heard the roof is retractable but in two Mercury cruises, we've never seen that happen -- possibly because neither was a tropical cruise (April 2004 from San Francisco down the CA coast including Baja; then last month from Seattle RT to Alaska).

Not at all a comparable experience to the T-pool on either the C-class or M-class ships ... the Palm Springs Pool area is usually pretty noisy since it's also home to the pizza/grill area and full of tables where people can eat food from there or from the buffet ... TR

Gee, that is interesting -- wasn't it cold and needed to be covered? I am traveling with a diabetic who can't sit in the sun and likes the warm inside pool area. Makes the trip for us.....

that's what I meant, I've never seen the roof over the Palm Springs Pool retracted; it's been in place the whole cruise both times. "Cold," of course, is subjective. There were very nice warm days on both of those cruises

Archived