Allure of the Seas- November 15th, 2015m Eastern Caribbean

towel-animal

• 3 weeks later...
Just booked this sailing with a neighbor. We will be going to FOD gatherings and would love to know anyone else going on this sailing. First time on the Allure here! :)

My Husband and I will be on this cruise I am Joe and my husband it Anthony :):)

We look forward to meeting both of you!

We will be in Ft Lauderdale this Thurs day but will be going home Fri.

Is you Friend family?

We are both Seniors But young at heart Anthony is handicapped, We will both be with a scooters because the ship is so big. We are at any time dinning if you would like to join us for dinner or a drink before, we would love to. Don't let the age difference scar you. we mix well.

By the way what is your name and your buddies name I am Joe ANd my other half is Anthony. Been together for 21 Years, (they said it would never last).:D:D:D

PS If you would like to call my number is 407-319-9440.

We will be in Ft Lauderdale this Thurs day but will be going home Fri.

Is you Friend family?

We are both Seniors But young at heart Anthony is handicapped, We will both be with a scooters because the ship is so big. We are at any time dinning if you would like to join us for dinner or a drink before, we would love to. Don't let the age difference scar you. we mix well.

By the way what is your name and your buddies name I am Joe ANd my other half is Anthony. Been together for 21 Years, (they said it would never last).:D:D:D

PS If you would like to call my number is 407-319-9440.

Enjoy your stay in Ft Lauderdale! I see you're in Orlando so not too far from home. We also have booked My Time dining. We're still trying to figure out exactly how many people are traveling with us (could be potentially 6 of us or just us 2) but if dinner doesn't work out we'd certainly be up for a drink! And my name is Cam.

Enjoy your stay in Ft Lauderdale! I see you're in Orlando so not too far from home. We also have booked My Time dining. We're still trying to figure out exactly how many people are traveling with us (could be potentially 6 of us or just us 2) but if dinner doesn't work out we'd certainly be up for a drink! And my name is Cam.

Sounds good to me Nice meeting you Cam. Well let us know and I look foward to meeting you.

• 3 months later...