Is Valor similair to Conquest/Liberty?

lizi116

We have sailed on the Conquest and Liberty, and are looking into the Valor. Is it the Valor the same type of ship as the Conquest and Liberty? When we went on the Conquest it had the Guy Fieri Burger Bar and the burrito bar. Seems like the Valor may not have that. I enjoyed the Conquest and Liberty, but not sure I want to go on same type ship again.

Also looking into the Breeze, but its only a 6 day cruise. I know it just 1 day less than a week, but a week seems to go so fast!

Yes, the Valor is the same class of ship as the Conquest and Liberty. So the deck plans are the same. I do believe that the Valor either has already or will soon be going into drydock to be upgraded to 2.0. We were on the Valor in January, and there was a burrito bar, but no Guy Fieri's or any other 2.0 upgrades.

Conquest, Liberty, Glory, Freedom and Valor are all Conquest Class ships which means they all have the exact same layout. However, all but the Valor have 2.0 features like Guy's Burgers. Valor is set to get 2.0'ed in I believe March/April 2015. DH and I have been on all the Conquest ships except Valor and will be sailing on Valor before she gets her upgrades (which makes my DH mad because he LOVES Guy's Burgers).

Another difference is that Conquest is the only ship in the ENTIRE FLEET (I believe) that doesn't have a Serenity Deck! She's got space for it, but for some reason there are no Serenity loungers, hammocks and clam shells. I asked John Heald about it once and he said there is no room, but that's not true as Serenity is in the forward section of all Conquest Class ships and there is plenty of room up there to put the comfy Serenity chairs.