Liberty dry dock

I expect it will still be a perfectly fun cruise, and on the bright side, there's a chance that you'll have some extra deals on some things, if there is any inventory they need to clear out before heading to dry dock. Don't count on it, but keep your eyes open.

I'm on the other end of this, with being on the first cruise after dry dock. What are the chances they won't get finished, or things will be half done? Is it scheduled for any major changes, or just the standard re freshening? Sorry, didn't mean to hi jack your post

I'm on the other end of this, with being on the first cruise after dry dock. What are the chances they won't get finished, or things will be half done? Is it scheduled for any major changes, or just the standard re freshening? Sorry, didn't mean to hi jack your post

There are major changes. Staterooms are being added on decks 3 and 12. The top floor of the nightclub becomes a restaurant. The R Bar is being installed.

To correct my earlier post in this thread, nothing is being done to the flowrider area.

Edited by clarea

There are major changes. Staterooms are being added on decks 3 and 12. The top floor of the nightclub becomes a restaurant. The R Bar is being installed.

To correct my earlier post in this thread, nothing is being done to the flowrider area.

Thanks Bob, wow quite a few changes. What has been RCCL's history on finishing on time? have they had to cancel cruises because of not finishing? I booked this back in Oct, had no idea that we were the first cruise out of a dry dock, now a bit concerned.

Thanks Bob, wow quite a few changes. What has been RCCL's history on finishing on time? have they had to cancel cruises because of not finishing? I booked this back in Oct, had no idea that we were the first cruise out of a dry dock, now a bit concerned.

They did the same thing on Freedom and didn't have any major issues.

Bob, by chance do you know what the R Bar is? A restaurant/bar? Sounds like a western themed name.

It's a bar. Royal's description:

R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist

Bob, by chance do you know what the R Bar is? A restaurant/bar? Sounds like a western themed name.

On Serenade, R Bar focused on specialty cocktails made with fresh ingredients and some with house - made infused vodkas.

Of course, you could also get more standard drinks, beer, wine, etc. ,but that was the unique theme of the bar.

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk