Price drop

CruiseMom87

How do I find out if there was a price drop. I priced out cruis, same type of room, same floor, etc and it says it's $100 cheaper. How do I get OBC for the difference?

If you're after final payment date you can only get price drop if you Booked Early Saver.

The fare must be same sailing date and ship, same cabin category and same ## passengers.

Do a "mock booking" for exact same sailing date, ship, cabin category and ## passengers.

If fare is less than you paid:

and you're booked Early Saver, fill-out the online ES Price Protection Form and submit (or call your PVP - some will do everything for you).

You can price-match to any fare that you're eligible for (past guest if you're a past guest, Military if you meet the Military requirement, for your state of residency, senior, etc.).

You can't match to a "Guarantee" booking rate, but ONCE during your booking you can give-up your assigned cabin and permanently switch to a guarantee booking and a cabin assigned by Carnival.

If you booked Early Saver with a 50% deposit and the new fare doesn't have 50% deposit offered, you'll have to pay the remaining 50% of deposit to get the price-match.

If you're not booked Early Saver and you're before final payment date, call Carnival or your PVP.

ken

Edited by Ken076

Booked our cruise on carnival just 3 days ago and seen last night it was cheaper for the same cabin on the same deck. I called and saved 20 bucks on our final payment. Keep looking at the website and doing those mock bookings. It will save you money.