Valor Balcony ?

mommom of 7

We are booked in a Lido Balcony that sleeps 3. My question is will it have a pull down bunk or is the sofa considered the third bed. 9269 my thinks

We are on a B2B & had to change one date so now don't have the same cabin for both legs. Moving right next door BUT it says it is a cabin for 3. OUCH :D

Char

We had cabin 9270 1 year ago and it had overhead bunk and sleeper sofa. Nice cabin.

That is so what I was afraid of. There is just the two of us & I use the sofa to sit & watch TV. Can't miss Judge Judi & Dr,Phil. With the bunk it is so darn uncomfortable to sit. That was the only cabin open is our area. Will just keep watch. May cancel if nothing comes up. :(

Char

If there is only going to be the two of you, the overhead bunk won't need to be pulled down. You will still be able to sit on the sofa and watch your programs. But, why on earth would you want to be in front of a TV when you will be on a beautiful ship with tons of things to do???