New MDR Menus being tested on Gem

Gershep

[quote name='newmexicoNita']I too am glad to see Spag and meatballs gone; However hubby has ordered them a few times, of course his favorite food is pasta in any form. As for the desserts, I can never remember a time when NCL has decent ones:then I am not a huge dessert eater anyway so it is ok with me. Give me my salads, veggies and meats. I will be fine. Oh yes, and the breads.[/QUOTE]

I don't eat meatballs outside of mine, or my family's. Has to be homemade. That's a thing with us Italians. So I'd rather them have something other than spaghetti and meatballs.

Yes, the breads, oh how I love the breads! A huge weakness of mine along with the croissants and danish at breakfast. All the stuff I try to avoid to stay at a healthy weight at home!

In 2011 when we went on the Jewel, I loved the bread pudding with a nice thick warm caramel sauce they had every night in the MDR. It was delicious. Edited by bangzoom6877

[quote name='majorjan']Here's the pistachio dessert, very very good![/QUOTE]

Yes that was it, I wished I had ordered it myself but I did get to taste my son's. Hopefully next cruise they will have it. Thank's for posting!