Best day pass in nassau

brocksterdanza

My wife and I just did the day pass at the Sandals Resort, took the #10 bus there at $2 a person. Day passes were $110 each. Was it worth it? Absolutely!

Food...drinks...chairs...umbrellas...private island...great snorkeling...yep they have it all and it is all included.

It was definitely the highlight of our trip and totally worth it. Cant wait to be able and go back one day. My wife and I have even talked of taking a flight there to stay for just a couple days.

My wife and I just did the day pass at the Sandals Resort, took the #10 bus there at $2 a person. Day passes were $110 each. Was it worth it? Absolutely!

Food...drinks...chairs...umbrellas...private island...great snorkeling...yep they have it all and it is all included.

It was definitely the highlight of our trip and totally worth it. Cant wait to be able and go back one day. My wife and I have even talked of taking a flight there to stay for just a couple days.

How did you book it?

You can buy when you get there. I actually called to confirm that as we have not been in 2 years. I spoke with someone there and you can buy the day pass when you get to property.

Sandals just might be the winner! Girls cruise on 8/27 and there are 5 (FIVE) ships in port that day. It appears we will be the second ship to arrive. Do you think we will have problems just showing up at Sandals or run the risk of being turned away b/c of overcrowding with that many ships in port? I actually don't drink alcohol but it's only a 4-day cruise and I don't mind forking out $110 for my friends to enjoy a day of free drinks if this place is better than Hilton and Melia.

Here is the thing we enjoyed about Sandals...... No kids allowed! Lol don't get me wrong we have 4 :-) but it was so nice. There is no "excursion" for sandals so likelihood of it being sold out. Just keep in mind to allow yourself time to get back to the ship! :-)

Here is the thing we enjoyed about Sandals...... No kids allowed! Lol don't get me wrong we have 4 :-) but it was so nice. There is no "excursion" for sandals so likelihood of it being sold out. Just keep in mind to allow yourself time to get back to the ship! :-)

Do you recall how much the taxi was? My friends have it narrowed down to Sandals or the Hilton. I would like to be back at least 1.5 hours before departure to be safe. No kids = :)