Vision of the Seas / June 21 2015 12 Nights Mediterranean Cruise (Onboard Posts)

Great vid Severus.

Where were you onboard when you took this?

yes I was onboard when I took the video....... but I posted the video some days ago. The internet on the Vision is slower than the old dial up internet from the 90s (I am not kidding). You have to wait minutes for pages to load up. I know that the onboard internet is suposed to be slow but compared to other ships its really SLOW. I will keep posting videos when I have the chance to work on them (editing) I have Amalfi Coast and arrival to the Kotor Bay. Stay tuned. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Edited by Severus

yes I was onboard when I took the video....... but I posted the video some days ago. The internet on the Vision is slower than the old dial up internet from the 90s (I am not kidding). You have to wait minutes for pages to load up. I know that the onboard internet is suposed to be slow but compared to other ships its really SLOW. I will keep posting videos when I have the chance to work on them (editing) I have Amalfi Coast and arrival to the Kotor Bay. Stay tuned. [emoji4]

[emoji3]

WHERE were you on board. Which deck? How did you get that view. [emoji3]

Great videos! We're sailing next year on a different ship but same ports and this is so great to get a tease of what's to come. Thanks and I hope you have more videos yet to post!

Thanks!

+1 I will keep the teasing going on for awile. Thanks for watching

• 4 weeks later...
Great videos! We're sailing next year on a different ship but same ports and this is so great to get a tease of what's to come. Thanks and I hope you have more videos yet to post!

Thanks!

Here is the 25 road bends at Kotor Montenegro. One of the wildest roads I have seen.

That's a wild road indeed. Did you book that through the cruise ship and was the trip worth it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I booked it thru RC, the cost was around $170 and yes it worth every dollar the scenery is unique, the trip incuded a snack and lunch in a restaurant also they take you into a local museum/palace. Montenegro is being "discovered" as a turistic destination so it lack the infracstructure to suport a big number of visitors thus it has a very rustic feel. You wont see a Starbucks anywere so it is a cultural adventure if you ask me.