Renting Boston Whaler/Motor boat

mitsugirly

Yes for Aquatic Bermuda you will be staying in Hamilton out to the west. But there is a ton to see in the harbor and islands, and then if you are doing the 4 hours, you can make it out to Sandys and get under the bridge and see some of the western shore.

The thing is we have already done this area around Sandys and really don't have a desire to repeat it again so soon. We are interested in the eastern area.

• 1 month later...

Hey Mitsugirly ! I posted a question for you in the Bermuda board but don't know if you'll see it. I was wondering when you went on the H2O Boston whaler, you took some pictures at what appeared to be a deserted island, except for a staircase - can you remember where that island was ?

We are going in 2 weeks and the island look perfect for a family picnic and snorkel. Just trying to see where it is :)

here's a link to my question on that board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2245520

Hey Mitsugirly ! I posted a question for you in the Bermuda board but don't know if you'll see it. I was wondering when you went on the H2O Boston whaler, you took some pictures at what appeared to be a deserted island, except for a staircase - can you remember where that island was ?

We are going in 2 weeks and the island look perfect for a family picnic and snorkel. Just trying to see where it is :)

here's a link to my question on that board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2245520

Answering you on the other thread...;) :)

• 2 weeks later...

We just did a jet ski tour with KS from St.George and it was fantastic. We went into Castle Harbour and it was stunning. Donovan was our tour guide and he was excellent! I would definitely go with KS from St.George for your jet ski tour. You will not be disappointed!

We just did a jet ski tour with KS from St.George and it was fantastic. We went into Castle Harbour and it was stunning. Donovan was our tour guide and he was excellent! I would definitely go with KS from St.George for your jet ski tour. You will not be disappointed!

We plan on renting from them this next time and so glad to hear you had a wonderful time. We are only running into problems with trying to rent the jet skis and a boat the same day and they only have times for the boat from 9-1 or 2-6. Obviously you can't get there in time for a 9am rental since the ferry doesn't run until 9:30 and it's almost 1 hour to get over to St George. Then if you book the 2-6, you've missed the last ferry from St George and have to take the bus to Hamilton, then the ferry back to the dockyard. Sigh. It's going to be a LONG day on that day. :cool:

Do you have any pictures to share of your jet ski tour and the area while you were there?

We plan on renting from them this next time and so glad to hear you had a wonderful time. We are only running into problems with trying to rent the jet skis and a boat the same day and they only have times for the boat from 9-1 or 2-6. Obviously you can't get there in time for a 9am rental since the ferry doesn't run until 9:30 and it's almost 1 hour to get over to St George. Then if you book the 2-6, you've missed the last ferry from St George and have to take the bus to Hamilton, then the ferry back to the dockyard. Sigh. It's going to be a LONG day on that day. :cool:

Do you have any pictures to share of your jet ski tour and the area while you were there?

I always have trouble attaching pictures here. I just tried one and it ended up upside down! I have no idea why but I will keep trying.

20150812_122945.jpg.050299d8fe8b9bb36b77fbd451fc5d35.jpg

Edited by justcake
remove picture