Sofa in 4G stateroom on Glory?

afranco21

Your room is a standard interior room. Any pics of any standard interiors on Glory, her sister ships, Triumph class, Splendor, or Dream class will all look exactly like yours. There is no sofa. The room is not nearly big enough to fit one in.

If you have 3 people going, the 3rd person will be in an upper bunk. To maximize space & eliminate a very awkward setup which has caused many people to bang their heads at night, it's best to separate the lower beds. That will open up the middle of the room. One person will have the upper bunk fully above them.

I dont think any interior cabins have a sofa. However, I was informed that the ocean view cabins do. Hence, I just upgraded from an inferior to an ocean view on the Glory. There will be 3 in my cabin and I was told that the sofa is more comfortable than a top bunk....

We had an ocean view on the Paradise last December and were very surprised to find there was no sofa! Not a huge deal, but our ocean views on both the Sensation and Fantasy had sofas.... best to check with Carnival if this is important to you.

We had an ocean view on the Paradise last December and were very surprised to find there was no sofa! Not a huge deal, but our ocean views on both the Sensation and Fantasy had sofas.... best to check with Carnival if this is important to you.

Oceanview rooms on the 8 Fantasy class ships typically do not have sofas. Those are usually only in suites. In fact, I didn't think any non-suite rooms had sofas, but you have 2 experiences with a sofa, so that really throws off what I thought I knew. But, that's on Fantasy class. On all other Carnival ships, the standard-shaped oceanview & balcony rooms will have sofas. On Triumph & Victory, they are sometimes the shorter sofa, and those are not ever a designated bed.

Oceanview rooms on the 8 Fantasy class ships typically do not have sofas. Those are usually only in suites. In fact, I didn't think any non-suite rooms had sofas, but you have 2 experiences with a sofa, so that really throws off what I thought I knew. But, that's on Fantasy class. On all other Carnival ships, the standard-shaped oceanview & balcony rooms will have sofas. On Triumph & Victory, they are sometimes the shorter sofa, and those are not ever a designated bed.

Hmmmm You piqued my curiosity so I went hunting on You Tube for tours.... we apparently were lucky enough to snag 3 person cabins even though we were only 2. The 3+ person ocean views have sofas. :)