Dublin HOHO bus

We are visiting Dublin on June 28 on the Caribbean Princess. Nice long day in port 7:00 - 17:30. Do either of the Ho-Ho companies pick up or shuttle from the port? I am thinking of buying tickets ahead of time but would not want to buy the "Wrong" companies ticket!

If they don't pick up at the port, what is the best way to get to the start point? We are three that want to avoid long walks. Taxi?

We are visiting Dublin on June 28 on the Caribbean Princess. Nice long day in port 7:00 - 17:30. Do either of the Ho-Ho companies pick up or shuttle from the port? I am thinking of buying tickets ahead of time but would not want to buy the "Wrong" companies ticket!

If they don't pick up at the port, what is the best way to get to the start point? We are three that want to avoid long walks. Taxi?

Where the cruise ship docks to the city is not walkable. Some people do it but it's a few miles and not a pretty walk

Princess in the past has provided shuttles to Trinity college. $8-10 per person will get you there, charged to your shipboard account. You just walk off the ship and get on a bus, write down your name and cabin # so they know who to charge, wait for the bus to fill up and go. They a few shuttled back and forth all day.

I believe both HOHO buses have a stop at Trinity college, you can buy your ticket online and print it and bring it with you.

Have a great trip, it's an amazing experience!

where we docked with celebrity..Was like an hours walk.....The HOHO buses did not go all the way to the ship, but cut the walk in about half. I believe the green and red both have live and recorded commentary....