Zaandan - June 28th

RD64

Myrtle Ave.

The Mix is indeed in place on the Zaandam.

Ok, I can accept that things change. I also saw some photos of the Explorers Lounge on the Volendam that show the comfortable seating has been replaced with tiny upright circular seats. This looks horrible - very cheap, low grade. It kind of reminds me of hospital lobby seating. What were the design people thinking ? Was this also done on Zaandam ?

Ruth C

There were two comedians on this cruise. The one that I enjoyed was "The Comedy and Impressions of Jeff Burghart". His Tom Jones impression was hilarious.

Jeff was also one of the judges for the Dancing With The Stars final show.

Now that Ruth C has mentioned "Names", two names that I would be remiss in mentioning are:

1. Ashley from the Culinary Arts Centre - her shows were always done with professionalism and a sense of humour - I hope HAL has her in mind for a future Cruise Director.

2. Jazzy(there can only be one JazzY) - the DJ, Trivia Organizer, host of the Polar Bear Plunge, etc - general man about ship - always entertaining, and definitely added a little spice to shipboard events.

Edited by RD64

Ruth C

There were two comedians on this cruise. The one that I enjoyed was "The Comedy and Impressions of Jeff Burghart". His Tom Jones impression was hilarious.

Thank you. I'll keep the name in mind.

I remember Jazzy from a couple of cruises I've been on. He always livens up the joint. :D