Breakaway Cabin Details Spreadsheet? Anyone remember that post?

Juvesgirl

Hello all! I seem to recall seeing a year ago or so a posting that offered a spreadsheet that provided details about the different Breakaway cabins. I searched but have been unable to find it. If anyone happens to know what I am talking about and can provide a link to that thread, I would be very grateful! Thank you!

Hello all! I seem to recall seeing a year ago or so a posting that offered a spreadsheet that provided details about the different Breakaway cabins. I searched but have been unable to find it. If anyone happens to know what I am talking about and can provide a link to that thread, I would be very grateful! Thank you!

deleted wrong ship

Edited by Ilovesailing

Pretty sure this is what you are looking for.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

I think we are on the same sailing 07/19

Pretty sure this is what you are looking for.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

I think we are on the same sailing 07/19

Thank you so much!!!! Yes! I am on the 7/19 sailing - glad you will be with us! For 7/19 we have a balcony, but we have been toying with the idea of getting an inside cabin and squeezing in an extra vacation for less $ during Thanksgiving week. We have never done an inside, but it is such a significant price difference and with at least 2 days of cold weather in November, we are thinking about it. There aren't many options left and I thought that perhaps this spreadsheet could help.

Thanks so much again and hope we get to meet on the ship!

Thank you so much!!!! Yes! I am on the 7/19 sailing - glad you will be with us! For 7/19 we have a balcony, but we have been toying with the idea of getting an inside cabin and squeezing in an extra vacation for less $ during Thanksgiving week. We have never done an inside, but it is such a significant price difference and with at least 2 days of cold weather in November, we are thinking about it. There aren't many options left and I thought that perhaps this spreadsheet could help.

Thanks so much again and hope we get to meet on the ship!

Sailing Thanksgiving week gives you a $100 holiday bonus onboard credit along with your choice of the freestyle choice promos including ultimate beverage package or ultimate dining package ..... even for the inside stateroom you are thinking about.

Are you familiar with free drag it decks website - useful for seeing what is above and below your stateroom? Use the elevators to line up the decks. Here is link

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/dragdeck.php?ship=Norwegian-Breakaway

Sailing Thanksgiving week gives you a $100 holiday bonus onboard credit along with your choice of the freestyle choice promos including ultimate beverage package or ultimate dining package ..... even for the inside stateroom you are thinking about.

Are you familiar with free drag it decks website - useful for seeing what is above and below your stateroom? Use the elevators to line up the decks. Here is link

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/dragdeck.php?ship=Norwegian-Breakaway

How kind of you to share this - thank you! I was not familiar with this resource and can't wait to check it out! Thanks again so much!

Yes, the $100 holiday credit makes it even more tempting, as does the ability to have the bev package on an inside!