Vista Suite Coral Princess

Macole2001

We booked C703 suite on the Coral Princess. This is our first suite. We have always booked mini-suites in the past. Has anyone stayed in this. Suite or similar suite? I'm trying to figure out the deck plans. Thanks!

Would love to see any photos!

We booked C703 suite on the Coral Princess. This is our first suite. We have always booked mini-suites in the past. Has anyone stayed in this. Suite or similar suite? I'm trying to figure out the deck plans. Thanks!

Would love to see any photos!

Sorry, I don't have photos. What exactly do you want to know?

I was in a Vista Suite on the Grand - Dolphin deck. Looking at the Coral deck plans on the princess website - the S6 Vista Suites on the Coral are not true aft facing like they are on the Grand class ships. If your question is about an overhang on the balcony - I can't say - haven't been on the Coral. Otherwise the layout is pretty much the same (at least according to the research I did!)

Edited by cpcanuck

We have stayed in a vista suite on the Coral and loved every minute of our experience. They are spacious and easy to move around in. The balconies are fully covered. The bathroom can be seperated into a toilet and sink area from the shower and whirlpool tub. There are two doors into the bathroom area - one into each section.

There is a walk in closet and a lot of drawers.

The balcony easily accomodates a table, chairs and loungers. There is also a sink in the living area near the refrigerator.

Enjoy the experience.

Sorry, don't know how to post pictures.

Edited by spirit rev

• 5 months later...

We were on the Coral Princess (Dec 7 - 17) in D631. Balcony is completely covered. There is a You Tube video of D631 on the Island Princess. Cabin is the same. Balcony furniture on the Coral is teak. Table with two chairs and 2 lounge chairs. Absolutely loved the suite and the Coral Princess. Cabin location is perfect for everything.