What else dies RCI not have.

When we cruise on Disney, I try to get a cabin as far away from the laundry room as possible. The last thing I want is to have my cabin constantly smell like the exhaust port from the dryers, or suffer the eye irritation from the laundry detergent that some people use.

Much happier, and healthier not to have that toxic amenity available.

If they were pumping the dryer vent into your room you'd sleep really well. Too well. [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

We like Disney's dining set-up much better. The food seemed about the same quality to us. We ended up eating at the windjammer several times just because the main dining room seemed like too much trouble. There was always a line and we had different servers every night.

Sounds like you had "my time dining." There is an option for main or late dining where you have the same servers every night. I think if you used one of those options your dining experience would have been more what you were used to on the Disney cruises.

That's something RCL offers that Disney doesn't.

I have been on 3 Disney cruises and 7 RCL cruises and I feel the customer services is pretty much the same on both. A couple of years ago we went on the Wonder through the Panama Canal and a couple of weeks later went did a southern caribbean itinerary on the Jewel. We had a much better time on the Jewel. I think it pretty much depends on the ship.

Were you on our excursion? Right. I didn't think so.

I actually didn't see your follow up post regarding the complaints. I responded to the post below, which mentions nothing about complaints, but rather, independent bookings.

The thing aside from the laundry issue that bothered us had to do with an excursion. We asked the excursion desk for the name of the tour provider so that we could leave a review on trip advisor and they said that they don't give out that information. My guess is that they don't want people booking through companies independently. But I think Disney would have at least wanted to know our opinion of the tour and resolve any issues. RCI didn't care.