Type of tea bags?

cherokeesmom

The Tea Forte is very good but it is an extra charge item at somewhere around $5 a cup, unless you have one of the unlimited beverage packages which include it. It is also only sold at the extra cost espresso bar and possibly in the specialty restaurants as well.

Some people like the Field and Selects tea served on board which is basically an institutional brand. But to safe if you want to enjoy tea other than the Tea Forte served at the extra cost espresso bar then I'd recommend you bring your own tea bags with you.

Correct there is an additional fee for the Tea Forte in Al Baccio...We always get the drink package so I tend to forget they charge for those.

Edited by sarahc78

BTW...I HATE that term...you can get anything at all from the Cafe Baccio..so that is how I was able to "swing by" and pick up a "tea bag" on the way to breakfast!! TBH...while not into tea that much...I do drink it each and every day and I thought that the Tetley was not to my taste...but then I live in the US and i don't usually drink that brand...that's why I would stop by the Cafe Baccio to pick up the "Earl Gray" on the way to breakfast!! To each his/her own I think!! Tea seems to be such a specific brand "like"...that is just great don't you think??? :D LuAnn

The Tea Forte is very good but it is an extra charge item at somewhere around $5 a cup, unless you have one of the unlimited beverage packages which include it. It is also only sold at the extra cost espresso bar and possibly in the specialty restaurants as well.

Quick point of clarification -- those of us who are Elite+ are not charged for Tea Forte at the Cafe al Bacio as that product is included in the specialty coffees provided as an Elite+ benefit.

Quick point of clarification -- those of us who are Elite+ are not charged for Tea Forte at the Cafe al Bacio as that product is included in the specialty coffees provided as an Elite+ benefit.

Yes. I didn't mention this in my post as most Elite+ members are already aware of this and are also already aware of what is offered on Celebrity ships.