Empress to Bermuda question

Kind of a dumb question. I ve searched but cant find any answers so I thought id ask.

We sailed on her last year but never made it to St Georges because of high winds.

Does anyone know which side of the ship the town is on?

Im asuming it will be port, but im not sure.

We are booking this week a balcony on deck 9 and want to try to get the water side if possible for Hamilton. Thinking of cabin 9102

(Last year port, was the water side for Hamilton and the clocktower side in dockyard)

Thanks for any help

Been 2 days back and already cant wait to go again

• 5 weeks later...

I'm trying to find an asnwer to the same question.

I'm booking may in 2006 to bermuda, and customer service is unsure which side is the dock side for empress.

we traveled on her before the redesign, back in '03 to bermuda, and both in king's warf and hamilton, the right side was the dock (city) side. :)

hope this helps.

When I booked I wasn't sure which side to go with because when we were there in 03 she docked starboard side against the dock so that's what I'm basing it on this time. I guess I'll be surprised. RareBird when are you going we're sailing 5/6/06. I can't wait I love Bermuda.

Debbie

When I booked I wasn't sure which side to go with because when we were there in 03 she docked starboard side against the dock so that's what I'm basing it on this time. I guess I'll be surprised. RareBird when are you going we're sailing 5/6/06. I can't wait I love Bermuda.

Debbie

Debbie,

Which cabin did you book, and which side, left or right?

I'm booking 5/13 (too cold/early for us on 6th, and on 20 the prices jump $500 bucks! to $2,100).

Room 9120, left side, port side. 9th floor, junior suite.

Back in 2003, we were on right side, starboard, in 9618, practically door to door with this new cabin. The right side always faced the dock back then. :)

/Marina

Archived