Anyone have pictures of kids menus from MDRS on getaway?

qa4ever

I do not have the menu but I can tell you some of the choices from memory...

-Mac & Cheese

-Chicken Tenders

-PB & J

-Hamburger

I can't remember the others...I want to say grilled cheese and hot dog, but I definitely know there were other choices...

Thanks.

Is there a kids section in the buffet? Or are there kid friendly foods there such as chicken tenders?

Apparently some ships have kid sections and some don't, but all have plenty of kid friendly foods. At least the buffets on Getaway and Epic have about anything and everything you can imagine. My picky, picky eater was in heaven. Neither of those have specific kids' sections, but kid friendly stuff is everywhere.

Edited by LrgPizza

Apparently some ships have kid sections and some don't, but all have plenty of kid friendly foods. At least the buffets on Getaway and Epic have about anything and everything you can imagine. My picky, picky eater was in heaven. Neither of those have specific kids' sections, but kid friendly stuff is everywhere.

Good to know, thanks! One of my 3 kids is a picky eater, so it sounds like he should be ok. His favorite is chicken tenders, lol.

Why would they change? Those are typical kids favorites:confused:

I think it's a valid question because at one time they did have at least one Kids Menu in a specialty restaurant that I can document (see below for Teppanyaki Kids Menu, from the Gem in 2012). Not sure if this is the case any more and not sure if any other specialty restaurants offered a kids version of the specialty menu.

IMG_4067.jpg

Edited by johnql

It's a valid question, I wondered the same thing. On DCL (yes, I know, it was made for kids) the kid's menu changes nightly as you are in a different dining room every night. Many of the same standard offerings each night, but some special items as well.

Most of our cruises with the kids have been on Disney and the kids menu changes every night. The basics like chicken fingers, mac n cheese, pizza, etc are there each night but they also add a few different entrees that change each night. They have have had things like roast beef, turkey, pasta alfredo, veggie lasagna, even surf n turf. A soup and dessert also change. It is nice for those kids that don't want the typical kids stuff every night but are not ready for the adult menu yet.

Edited by OneParticularHarbour 71