Allure Med from BCN Compasses inside (pic heavy thread)

Thank you so much. I am sailing on the Harmony in Oct 2016. I know that things will change--but, this gives me an idea for the first couple of days. We sail from BCN to Palma before visiting Malaga and heading across the ocean. It appears that jewelery making and scrapbooking were free. [i usually buy one of the kits]. On my last 2 cruises there was a charge.

And because everyone keeps asking about Allure disembarkation process see these last few pictures. It's a big boat, it uses 2 terminals in BCN since that seems to be where the majority of people get on/off at. The Rome embarkation definitely seemed to be much easier on them with amount of people. FYI, they'll use the forward gangways for departing people and the aft ones for those who are just there for a port call in both ports. Disembark was EXTREMELY easy and efficient. We opted for Tag 41 as it was about the latest you could get off since we had a few more days in BCN post cruise and couldn't check in to the hotel until later. Even still, we were called about 0845 and were in a cab no later than 915.

disembark%201%20BCN_zpsmtmpe3dm.jpg

disembark%202%20BCN_zpsaufnhhue.jpg

And because everyone keeps asking about Allure disembarkation process see these last few pictures. It's a big boat, it uses 2 terminals in BCN since that seems to be where the majority of people get on/off at. The Rome embarkation definitely seemed to be much easier on them with amount of people. FYI, they'll use the forward gangways for departing people and the aft ones for those who are just there for a port call in both ports. Disembark was EXTREMELY easy and efficient. We opted for Tag 41 as it was about the latest you could get off since we had a few more days in BCN post cruise and couldn't check in to the hotel until later. Even still, we were called about 0845 and were in a cab no later than 915.

disembark%201%20BCN_zpsmtmpe3dm.jpg

disembark%202%20BCN_zpsaufnhhue.jpg

This was great and I am sure time consuming. Thank you again. Now..how was your trip. what did you do on shore, IF you have time :)

This was great and I am sure time consuming. Thank you again. Now..how was your trip. what did you do on shore, IF you have time :)

uploading these wasn't bad, used my iPad and photo bucket and a lot of copy/paste to do it. all in all between the two days, maybe 45 minutes.

the trip review may take awhile. but it was great. some ports better than others, wasn't a fan of marseilles but I think that was mostly because of the tour we were on and much was closed on bastille day. i should have the mod's change my title to a review and start posting the day by day with pics. bout to start up the last 3 college classes for my degree so i won't have much time after next week.

maybe i'll start up a word doc and do it little by little over the next year or so lol

Edited by Theredofshaw

How do you choose your departure time is it by request? We've always self disembarked but on Harmony next year in Barcelona we want to be off as late as possible because we will be getting on Epic.

on your tv they'll ask you to complete the departure survey. they'll give you a range of options as listed in the flyer above. they seemed pretty good at giving you what you want.

uploading these wasn't bad, used my iPad and photo bucket and a lot of copy/paste to do it. all in all between the two days, maybe 45 minutes.

the trip review may take awhile. but it was great. some ports better than others, wasn't a fan of marseilles but I think that was mostly because of the tour we were on and much was closed on bastille day. i should have the mod's change my title to a review and start posting the day by day with pics. bout to start up the last 3 college classes for my degree so i won't have much time after next week.

maybe i'll start up a word doc and do it little by little over the next year or so lol

LOL...I don't blame you wanting to take a year to write your review. I just love reading peoples views. I love hearing how long to takes to walk from the ship to wherever etc:)

Glad you had a good time :)