Excursion in Juneau

TF34

I have finally booked my Alaska cruise, and now have to decide on which excursions to book. So hard. Do any of you know of any tours which include a whale cruise as well as an float plane trip to the glaciers?

If not, will a whale cruise in Victoria be an okay alternative if we choose the float plane and glacier trip in Juneau??

I have finally booked my Alaska cruise, and now have to decide on which excursions to book. So hard. Do any of you know of any tours which include a whale cruise as well as an float plane trip to the glaciers?

If not, will a whale cruise in Victoria be an okay alternative if we choose the float plane and glacier trip in Juneau??

There is no need for any "tour" that "includes" a whale watch and float plane. All you have to do is book these separately. Each vendor is specific. There aren't many float plane tours compared to other flights in Juneau. It is simple to select your whale watch vendor, then have them cobook the floatplane for you. The schedule will be accurate.

You do not have 100% sightings of orca whales out of Victoria. Also with some cruise ship booked excursions- the time is shortened, meaning less success.

Out of Juneau - the whale watches are 100% successful with humpback sightings. Orcas are seen on average, 2 days/week.