Underage drinking punishment

uncleg

Yes I get entirely to paternal, must remember "not my circus not my monkeys" If worst comes to worst she and her Mom may get put off ship. I will not feel guilty leaving them behind...I worked hard for this trip, and did not come to baby sit.

Absolutely. Enjoy your cruise...as long as everyone looks after everyone in their party and takes note of unusual happenings everything will be okay.

Later this year I will be traveling with a group of friends, one is bringing their 19yo daughter. Daughter looks much older than 21 and could easily be served a drink by an interested young man, who may not know how old she is, and she has a rep of drinking underage. My question is if she is caught drinking underage, what will be her punishment? Will they put her off ship, will they put her and her mother off ship or the whole group?

I had my objections about her coming as I do not want to have to baby sit her and am afraid of what she might get into, but I was over ruled.

I want to know so I can let the group know what can happen if she does not behave.

You're not her parent or her keeper. If she wants to drink, nothing you or anyone else might say to her, will influence her to stop. And unless any of you in your group contribute to her underage drinking, your group will be fine. My advice is to quit worrying over someone else's responsibility. You were 'overruled' so walk away... and have a GREAT cruise!! :D

Edited by kdinkus1