Adventure of the Seas Deck 6 forward outside cabin ?

Has anyone done one of the outside cabins that are facing directly forward on deck 6 of the Adventure? Any pros or cons? Noise problems?

Hi luv4trvl. Are you speaking of the OV cabins facing the front of the ship looking out over the helipad? Very little info of these cabins anywhere. I had one of these on Navigator last year and posted a review of the cabin and several pics of the cabin throughout my review.... here's the main review of the cabin itself for you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42735698&highlight=cabin#post42735698

Hi luv4trvl. Are you speaking of the OV cabins facing the front of the ship looking out over the helipad? Very little info of these cabins anywhere. I had one of these on Navigator last year and posted a review of the cabin and several pics of the cabin throughout my review.... here's the main review of the cabin itself for you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42735698&highlight=cabin#post42735698

YES!!! Thanks Hoopster. I just looked at the deck plans and we are actually in one cabin over at 6202 as I needed the sofa bed. Hoping the sofa bed is big enough for my skinny 17 yr old and the small 3 yr old to share. It looks like the cabin I'll be in might actually have a little more length to it as well. I just hope we can sleep through the noise. My husband can sleep through just about anything and my son follows suit. Maybe my daughter and I will go enjoy an activity while they sleep haha.

Edited by luv4trvl

Well now I was able to get a different cabin for what I thought was going to be less but ends up being a wash (situation with prepaid gratuities I ran in to). I'm now in 7500 which I'm excited about now since the size of cabin is so much better and now a deck further up so hopefully a little less noise.