Combining To the Airport Shore Excursions & Luggage Free

knittinggirl

Can we combine a shore excursion that will take us to the airport on disembarkation day and a luggage delivery program like Luggage Free?

Our airport doesn't participate in Holland America's Valet Program.

We are doing a Shorex when we get to Fort lauderdale after our Panama cruise. Following the tour we are being dropped at the airport. Apparently our luggage will be with us on the tour as, being Canadian, we can't use luggage direct. There is a certain time frame for being able to do this. I think your flight has to be after 3:30 pm.

• 4 months later...
Can we combine a shore excursion that will take us to the airport on disembarkation day and a luggage delivery program like Luggage Free?

Our airport doesn't participate in Holland America's Valet Program.

Hello, I am just wondering if this ever worked for you, not sure if you already went on your cruise. I am sailing RCI in a couple weeks and am thinking of doing this same thing at Cape Liberty - having Luggage Free or Luggage Forward handle my luggage, while going on a shore excursion post cruise. So were you able to do this?

thank you.