Menu for Destiny?

mar4408

This is a scanned in menu posted on Cruiseclues. It is the exact menu we had for the Destiny last July. Just be sure to indicate quantity of each item, and don't forget to cirlce little things like butter and jelly. Cruiseclues.com or http://www.lifeiscruising.com/i/u/21092/i/Cabin_Guide_025.jpg

There is no Sun & Sea menu. Everyday I believe they have a theme (or country) and foods change. There is also an awesome deli that makes a great Reuben, any sandwich can be made hot and grilled- just ask. Also Chinese window with a daily choice of a few entrees. Pizza is very good 24 hours a day-- they also make salads, and calzones. My son and Dh loved the grill and staked out the grill for fresh batches of french fries!

In the morning my parents used room service by filling out the card the night before and picked a time for delivery. It was as good as an alarm clock. We chose to go up to the buffet area that faces the slide (same one in the Sun & Sea-often a longer line though) Usual faire: Cold cereal in portable boxes, milk in cartons, presectioned grapefruit, then item of day -pancakes, fr. toast etc, plus bacon, sausage. The best thing is made to order omelets. Nothing like eating breakfast looking at the new scenery.

Archived