family fun in cozumel

CRUISE NEWBIE PA

Hello all. We are going on our first cruise ever on aug 27th and be visiting cozumel on aug 29th and we are looking for some cost friendly family things to do with the kids. They are 10 year old boy girl twins . Any and all suggestions will help as I dont want to get taken advantage of but want to make a lasting impression for the kids

THANK YOU

Hello all. We are going on our first cruise ever on aug 27th and be visiting cozumel on aug 29th and we are looking for some cost friendly family things to do with the kids. They are 10 year old boy girl twins . Any and all suggestions will help as I dont want to get taken advantage of but want to make a lasting impression for the kids

THANK YOU

I see you are fairly new to this site. Welcome!

If you go to the Port of Call/Caribbean threads you will see all of the islands listed that you will be stopping at.

Read a bit and you will get a lot of ideas. If you have questions you will get many more responses there.

In your questions, include more information such as your families' interests or your budget for instance, that way people will be able to give more relevant suggestions.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

THANK YOU

There are several beach clubs in Cozumel within a 20 minute drive of the port, and they are all pretty good, and prices vary. All-inclusives are usually worth the price and pay as you go places are good too! The little town area is also worth seeing! Cozumel is our favorite port, and you'll feel safe everywhere.

John and Sue from Syracuse.

I second the Paradise Beach suggestion...especially if you have children. Please go to the website as suggested. Great beach, great pool right on the beach....restaurant...bar......CLEAN bathrooms......a couple of shops....water toys.....free internet....NO FEE. The only thing they require of you, is if you choose to use their lounge chairs/umbrellas.....they require you to purchase food or cocktails totaling $10 per person. Your kids will LOVE IT.

There is a taxi/shuttle stand right in port. Follow the signs. It is a two minute walk. Prices are posted right there. You are better off taking a taxi, where a shuttle is person, the taxi is not.

Leave about an hour before you are due to be on the ship. There will be TONS of taxis and shuttles waiting in the parking lot to take everyone back. No need to call anyone. Have a great time. :)

THANK YOU

I recommend Chankanaab Park.

K3-IMG_1100.jpg

K4-PoolI.jpg

K5-PoolII.jpg

K6-PoolIII.jpg

K7-BeachI.jpg

K8-IMG_1140.jpg