Italian Job stress !!

I have just read through these posts again, and think it is fantastic that you didn't give up, and won through in the end. We got £50 OBC for the inconvenience of having to move from our cabin to another when the floor by the bed flooded in the middle of the night - thought I had had one heck of an accident at first!! They helped us move in the first week, then moved us to a third cabin on changeover day. All inconvenient but I still enjoyed the Majesty experience. Water problems seem to spring up on all their ships from time to time.

Hello deep thinking fish. Hope your well and are u booking with Thompson this year?

Yes, we too had compensation. Had to go thru Bott & Co solicitors in the end, who I must say are very efficeient. As Thomson made no attempt to reply to 5 requests.

Bear in mind top all, cruise complaints are a different dept to flight their complaints.

They helped us move in the first week, then moved us to a third cabin on changeover day. All inconvenient but I still enjoyed the Majesty experience. Water problems seem to spring up on all their ships from time to time.

They certainly do gill,the Majesty had water problems in November with a number of cabins flooded out during the night