Booked Crown....Cabin Catagory Changed?

Netnurse31

We are booked on the Crown for August of next year. I completed the booking last week. At that time I booked an aft Vista Suite and the BB cabin directly next door. I was looking at the Princess web site today for the deck plans and I noticed that the BB was listed as a mini suite on their site. I also checked another online agency and cabin E734 was also listed as a mini suite. I called my TA and in their system it's still listed as a BB. We booked this cabin as a BB with a BB price so I'm not complaining at all if it has been changed to a mini suite. I'm just curious to hear anyone elses experience with booking a "yet to be completed" ship.

Anyone have any experiences?

Designs can change. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see minisuites placed in the aft section where balcony cabins currently reside. They would have smaller balconies than the current plans, obviously. If they honor your price and it is a minisuite, I'd consider it a great bargain. Those are going to be hot sellers.

I, just last week, booked, aft- C753- BB and it was listed as a BB cabin. I just looked on the Princess site and they list E734 as a BB cabin.

This is rather confusing to me but I do not see it as a mini suite . Please advise me if I am wrong.:confused: I am new at this and find all these numbers and letters confusing.

I think the confusion here is in the colors of the categories on the Princess Web Site. The cabin discussed IS listed as a BB balcony cabin. Anyone with the slightest problem with color shades would have a terrible time seeing the difference though. The BB on the aft is a different shade of green. But I can understand how this can be confusing, the shades are very close between it and the Emerald mini suites.

I thought it was the color shade as well. If you plug in the cabin number on the "room finder" spot it says "On Crown Princess, Room E734 represents the Mini-Suite With Balcony stateroom and is located on the Emerald Deck."

I booked a BB and will be happy with a BB especially with the aft location. I am just a bit confused.

We will see what happens with this one. It sure would be a nice surprise if it did end up a mini suite for my parents. We will be next door in a Vista Suite so even if it turns out to be a BB we will have plenty of space....especially with those large balconies!

I see that clicking on it does say it is a mini suite, but after seeing the color on the category chart and checking other aft balcony cabins on other decks in the same location, I would venture to guess it is a web site error. My guess is still that it is a BB balcony cabin.

Archived