Princess Health Form

Cruiser-66

You're really overthinking this.

Clearly I am in a minority, but as someone has said we must each do as we wish.

However, in terms of me overthinking this, I think you have it the wrong way round. Me overthinking about this!!!

ROFL. Hardly!!

My point is that I don't really see the need to think about at all until I get presented with the form.

On the other hand those of you who feel different to me, seem to be putting a lot of (over?)thinking into how to beat the 'Form Ladies'.

Each to his own. I won't do anything before I get to the port, and I don't believe that decision will cause me any delay.

As we say over here in France 'Relax Max; a l'aise, Blaise'

Edited by Corfe Mixture

Not sure what line you eliminate.

We are given the form while waiting in the line to enter the terminal and go through security. Can't bypass that line.

We have to give the filled out form to the person checking to make sure it is filled out, and that person initials the form. Can't bypass that line.

If taking an escalator, must show the form to the person guarding the escalator. Can't bypass that line.

And then must hand it in when at the check-in counter. Can't bypass that line either.

We have not always gotten the form while waiting to enter the terminal. When that happens then there is usually a line at all of the six or so tables that have the forms. Sometimes it moves fast, other times not so much. Just a little annoyance when you have to wait a while to fill out a form that takes less than a minute to do. Not suggesting that you bypass all of the lines. Like I said, YMMV. :cool:

Edited by ar1950