Park Cafe Explorer Of The Seas

I read online during the refurbishment of the Explorer of The Seas that tehre is a Park Cafe. Is it located in the Solarium? I love the Kumwekr Sandwiches and wanted to know if anyone here has images of the newly refreshed Explorer of The Seas along with how the Oceanview Cabins Look on Deck 2/3.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

I read online during the refurbishment of the Explorer of The Seas that tehre is a Park Cafe. Is it located in the Solarium? I love the Kumwekr Sandwiches and wanted to know if anyone here has images of the newly refreshed Explorer of The Seas along with how the Oceanview Cabins Look on Deck 2/3.

Thanks

There is no Park Cafe on Explorer.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
Boo :( We have only been on Radiance and it is a favourite of ours too. Husband loves the roast beef weck rolls, of course :)

So this means I shouldn't believe everything I read on other websites?? Ha.

They have roast beef in the Cafe Promenade, but it's not the same. They call it King Arthur. Also, we've seen them have the hot roast beef sandwiches on the Royal Promenade for a couple of hours on a day or two on our last Explorer cruise, so keep your eyes open.

• Like 1

They have roast beef in the Cafe Promenade, but it's not the same. They call it King Arthur. Also, we've seen them have the hot roast beef sandwiches on the Royal Promenade for a couple of hours on a day or two on our last Explorer cruise, so keep your eyes open.

Thanks clarea - I will let my husband know :)

• 1 month later...
Is there any outdoor tables and chairs to dine at on Explorer/Voyager? I know there is on the Radiance/Vision class Eg: by the pool areas and inside the solarium...

There are a few tables on the pool deck, but they are not totally outside like Radiance class. There is deck 12 as the roof and windows on the side.

• Thanks 1

Do you mean running along the Glass windows on the main pool deck? Because that's what I mean, I guess it's not totally outside but it's not within the windjammer itself.

Yes, I was talking about the tables inside the glass windows on deck 11.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

On our recent cruise on Voyager someone asked the Cruise Director, in a call out request on his daily show, about roast beef rolls in the Promenade Cafe. He said he would look into it and a day or two later they seemed to be serving them there.

The trouble is that the line there was so long most days, and they seemed to have one server there, even when all other food options were closed late afternoon. 3500+ people, and one poor staff member serving the free food.

It is such a badly set out cafe compared to the Park Cafe on Radiance.

We were not that hungry that we needed to line up for that long :mad:

However we did notice three servers at the pay for ice cream and coffee area. We like an icecream and don't mind paying for a couple, but we gave that a miss also because we were so disgusted.

Edited by goodycruising
  • Thanks 1