Allure: eating and show conflict???

I have Mama Mia booked for our first night, which starts at 6.45pm. I also was using My Time Dining for 5.30pm. Every time I try to choose 5.30 it tells there is a conflict as dining shows as two hours. I have tried contacting RC but still no response. Does anyone know if we show up at 5.30 we can say we are in a hurry, or should we eat at WJ, Johnny Rockets or?? The specialized restaurants are the same conflict.:confused:

If you are a party of two, and they seat you at 5:30, then you can probably get out of the MDR in an hour if you tell the waiter your time contraint. If they can't seat you at 5:30pm, then I'd go to WJ.

Being that it's on the first night, it's hard to say. I would just ask when you get on the ship if this is something that can accommodated. When we were on Allure last year we had a show conflict but it was night 4 or 5. We told our waiter the night before and she told us to come early and we could eat no problem.

have fun : )