Allure right now

Hi all

Just wanted to say we are on the Allure right now , leaving tomorrow - we have had a really great time and everybody has looked after Us.

Staff are fantastic especially our room attendant.

Coastal kitchen and the suite lounge are really great. The staff there and the concierges look after everybody really well. A must to spend time.

Can't wait to come back.

Thanks again everybody.

In case you are wondering I won't be home to say thanks and do my exit survey so RCI please read and so this my way of doing it.

Also mamma Mia was great.

Parramatta,

It seems they have done some changes to the deck plan, did they take the concierge lounge on deck 11 and put the Diamond club there. We are cruising on the Allure and we have an owners suite, and was looking forward to the concierge lounge on deck 11, but like I said the deck plan now shows the Diamond Club. It looks like they now have a Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen which replaced the Concierge lounge, can you confirm. Thanks

Hi all,

My wife and I are going to Barcelona in a month for 2 nights before we go on a cruise on the Allure of the Seas. We were wondering if anyone could recommend restaurants for us to try and clubs, bars or wine bars for night time. We are younger and like to party so we welcome any recommendations. Thanks so much!

Hi all,

My wife and I are going to Barcelona in a month for 2 nights before we go on a cruise on the Allure of the Seas. We were wondering if anyone could recommend restaurants for us to try and clubs, bars or wine bars for night time. We are younger and like to party so we welcome any recommendations. Thanks so much!

You should also post this in the Spain Ports forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596

Parramatta,

It seems they have done some changes to the deck plan, did they take the concierge lounge on deck 11 and put the Diamond club there. We are cruising on the Allure and we have an owners suite, and was looking forward to the concierge lounge on deck 11, but like I said the deck plan now shows the Diamond Club. It looks like they now have a Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen which replaced the Concierge lounge, can you confirm. Thanks

According to current deck plans the Diamond club is on Deck 11/12 and Coastal Kitchen/ Suite Lounge is on Deck 17.

Parramatta,

Hi

Yes the concierge lounge has gone and not sure what is there now. The suite lounge and coastal kitchen are both on desk 17 where the Viking crown lounge was. Really great enjoyed both very much. We also had a sail away party one afternoon from the helipad. It was a great opportunity to go there without being medi vacced.

Pretty sad to be off the ship now but happy to answe any questions while I have wifi.

Hi Parramatta, Thanks for your review. We're on the Allure in Sept in one of the new aft GS on deck 11. Really looking forward to the Suite Lounge and Costal Kitchen. Did you go to any of the specialty restaurants ? It's our first time on the Allure, any tips would be greatly recieved. Thanks

MisreadHi suiteguest1

Did not do any specialty restaurants due to my good allergy (pepper) going to the same place for me is easier than explaining though RCI is good about it. Feedback from others was really good though about the specialty restaurants. CK was great and we did tea there every night and the staff were lovely. Made to order breakfasts were great as well.

My one complaint is the wifi which my game of choice lagged quite badly. We are currently in Rome and the free wifi at our hotel is much better but they don't provide the sea views.

My advice to get your time of choice in CK is to book early. As we boarded in Italy as an interport the people on board already had taken the later dining times.

Hope you have a great sailing.

Parramatta

Edited by Parramatta

hi can you post some menus if you can thanks enjoy your cruise

Sorry Did not photograph the CK menus but if you do a search on the boards I have seen them online before. There are two menus and they change mid sailing. The base items at the bottom of the menu stay and the top half of the menu changes.

Parramatta

Sorry Did not photograph the CK menus but if you do a search on the boards I have seen them online before. There are two menus and they change mid sailing. The base items at the bottom of the menu stay and the top half of the menu changes.

Parramatta

CK menus:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46820719&postcount=31

• 1 month later...