Anyone been to Timothy's beach resort ?

SANDY823

Have done Marriott day pass and loved it... Saw that Timothy's also has one, which "looks" like a better deal - $40 pp which includes lunch and a couple drinks pp -- Marriott $35 with no food drink

But checking to see if anyone has been ? and reviews ?

thanks

Sandy

I have been to Timothy Beach Resort twice on a cruise stop and they did not have what you offer we just wanted to go to a beach and ended up on Frigate Bay and walked the beach until we came to Timothy Beach Resort. We had lunch in the open air restaurant and spent the day at the their bar on the beach overlooking the water (called the dock) and had a great time talking to the bartender and having St Kitts own Brinley Gold Mango Rum and Stag beer. Went back on the next trip and this will always be a favorite spot for me since I had so much fun there and had good friends to share this special spot with. Will be back in St Kitts in January and will be heading back, will have lunch and drinks at the Dock and there are plenty of places to walk to and sample. I will just get a taxi, don't know about paying the day rate you quoted but this will definitely be my excursion when I go to St Kitts.