Day 3 Horseshoe Bay Excursion or Shuttle?

hunniebee724

We would like to go to Horseshoe Bay on day 3, but want to be sure we're back on the ship in time. Does the $16 shuttle fill quickly? Would we be waiting in line a long time to return to the dockyard? I'm trying to decide if we should just pay the extra money and go with the ship excursion.

Also, does anyone have a schedule for the shuttle? How often does it run? I tried searching and found that it leaves the dockyard from 8-3 and last shuttle leaves the beach at 6, but I like to plan and would like some kind of time schedule.

Thanks!

We would like to go to Horseshoe Bay on day 3, but want to be sure we're back on the ship in time. Does the $16 shuttle fill quickly? Would we be waiting in line a long time to return to the dockyard? I'm trying to decide if we should just pay the extra money and go with the ship excursion.

Also, does anyone have a schedule for the shuttle? How often does it run? I tried searching and found that it leaves the dockyard from 8-3 and last shuttle leaves the beach at 6, but I like to plan and would like some kind of time schedule.

Thanks!

It does not leave on a scheduale. It leaves when there are passengers. It won't take long to get enough on the last day. I did the shuttle on my last day, day 3. There were at least ten shuttles waiting. We did not wait very long when we were ready to leave in the afternoon. There is no need to do the ships excursion. You won't have to worry about getting back to the ship on time. The shuttle service is for cruise passengers to get there and get back in time. It is a great service for those who only want a beach day.

Edited by Charles4515

It does not leave on a scheduale. It leaves when there are passengers. It won't take long to get enough on the last day. I did the shuttle on my last day, day 3. There were at least ten shuttles waiting. We did not wait very long when we were ready to leave in the afternoon. There is no need to do the ships excursion. You won't have to worry about getting back to the ship on time. The shuttle service is for cruise passengers to get there and get back in time. It is a great service for those who only want a beach day.

Great! Thanks so much!