Navigator specialty restaurant question and class demos

KrisD28

Howdy,

Was hoping someone could tell me what days the specialty restaurants are open for lunch. Interested in having lunch at Saber and Giovannis. Based on some compasses from May it looks like they are only open for lunch the last two sea days (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan itinerary).

I've also read that if you sign up for the guacamole making class, the pasta making class or the sushi class that lunch is included. I would assume that lunch would follow immediately after. Is that the case?

Thanks,

Kris

With the sushi class you eat what you make. You can do so immediately or take it in a bento box. It is a lot of sushi. Also get a coupon for 25% off when dining at a later date. It was so popular they added like 2 more classes

Howdy,

Was hoping someone could tell me what days the specialty restaurants are open for lunch. Interested in having lunch at Saber and Giovannis. Based on some compasses from May it looks like they are only open for lunch the last two sea days (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan itinerary).

I've also read that if you sign up for the guacamole making class, the pasta making class or the sushi class that lunch is included. I would assume that lunch would follow immediately after. Is that the case?

Thanks,

Kris

I imagine you are considering taking on of the cooking classes....PLEASE come back and tell us of your experience. We might consider it when we sail on Navigator in November.