Changes to 2/25/06 Constellation Intinerary

Mrs_Tiki

I have the fax on my desk from Celebrity. I didn't check all the dates, but Celebrity is saying that changed back due to client demand. I'll check the fax tomorrow am when I get back in the office.

Thanks a bunch for the reply! A wise decision on Celebrity's part - give the customers what they paid for! :)

Here's the itinerary and the dates:

Nov 19, Dec 3, Dec 17, Jan 14, 28, Feb 11, 25 and Mar 11

San Juan Dep 11 pm

Casa de Campo 100pm-1100pm

At Sea

Bridgetown, Barbados 9am-530pm

St George's Grenada 7am-430pm

Basseterrre, St Kitts 9am-600pm

Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas 8am-530pm

San Juan 700am arrival

I sent them an email yesterday asking about shore excursions since they were still offering 145pm trips in CDC when we were showing a 5pm arrival. They responded today with the new skd. Hopefully it wont change again. Think of how many people arent here and might have preplanned trips on their own not knowing any skd change at all!

Try having a cruise planned 1 year in advance, deposited, to SOUTH AMERICA, and air paid for, as well as insurance, and changes made 3 months after booked and deposited, and insured, WITHOUT notifying until accidentally I found out in OCTOBER, too late to make changes, season filled up, so this winter season cruising is shot. Now hope ALL refunds take place.:(

Magnolia Man

Before I booked this cruise (yesterday), I double-checked the itinerary on the Celebrity website. It was great: San Juan, Casa de Campo, at sea, Barbados, Grenada, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, San Juan. Made the deposit and booked our air to SJU.

Today, I looked again, and the itinerary is now San Juan, an overnight at Casa de Campo, one-hour sail to Catalina Island, at sea, Barbados, St. Thomas, San Juan. Disappointing.

Before the flames begin, I KNOW that the cruise line reserves the right to make changes in itineraries. Just wondeing if anyone knows the explanation for this one?

Thanks,

Mrs. Tiki

I haven't read the rest of the responses to your posting, but, for some reason Celebrity is known for changing itineraries more than other lines> Yes, we all know they have the right and I don't think I would ever book a cruise just to go to one particular port but understand your disappointment. As for an explanation, I am sure there are many, which one is correct who knows? NMNita

Try having a cruise planned 1 year in advance, deposited, to SOUTH AMERICA, and air paid for, as well as insurance, and changes made 3 months after booked and deposited, and insured, WITHOUT notifying until accidentally I found out in OCTOBER, too late to make changes, season filled up, so this winter season cruising is shot. Now hope ALL refunds take place.:(

Magnolia Man

I will ask the usual question: did you book through an agent or how? Normally when there is a change of itinerary, no matter what cruise line the information is sent to either the TA or emailed to the client if it is booked via the cruise line directly. I am sure some slip through the cracks but it's rare. All lines change their itineraries for various reasons from time to time, Celebrity is the worst. I know you must be very disappointed, but again I ask, how come you didn't know sooner and how far in advance did NCL make the changes or do you know? NMnita

Archived