What happened with Transatlantics in 2016?

spanishguy1970

Is NCL not doing Transatlantics next year 2016? Sept, October? does anyone know why?

They've redeployed a bunch of ships, so the TAs in October are going, but not available for booking until they rebook the people who are being moved.

I was booked on the 16 night Jade TA, but now moving to the 13 night Epic for instance.

Both of those TAs are very end of October, but the itineraries are not yet released. Spirit is staying in Europe and Epic is heading back to the States.

Edited by SuiteCruiser

They've redeployed a bunch of ships, so the TAs in October are going, but not available for booking until they rebook the people who are being moved.

I was booked on the 16 night Jade TA, but now moving to the 13 night Epic for instance.

Both of those TAs are very end of October, but the itineraries are not yet released. Spirit is staying in Europe and Epic is heading back to the States.

thank you. I am on the Jade this coming October for 16 days. We love transatlantics so we were surprised when we did not see them..