Bingo on Voyager of the Seas.

It might be different each cruise.

We got off Voyager on Monday & Bingo was packed every day it was on, (sea days). The games were a minimum of $32USD & each game's winnings was between $300-$500. There was a jackpot, which went off on the last day, (over $5,000 USD), but I couldn't stand the Bingo caller, Casey. She was trying to be funny, but she was terrible- as too was her helper, Grace!

January just gone, we did Bingo on Legend & it was the BEST Bingo I've witnessed at sea. SO much fun & the caller got people to join in with everything. People won IPads, room upgrades & lots of free drinks!!! (There was no jackpot, so most people pocketed over $500 per game!)

We got off Voyager on Monday & Bingo was packed every day it was on, (sea days). The games were a minimum of $32USD & each game's winnings was between $300-$500. There was a jackpot, which went off on the last day, (over $5,000 USD), but I couldn't stand the Bingo caller, Casey. She was trying to be funny, but she was terrible- as too was her helper, Grace!

January just gone, we did Bingo on Legend & it was the BEST Bingo I've witnessed at sea. SO much fun & the caller got people to join in with everything. People won IPads, room upgrades & lots of free drinks!!! (There was no jackpot, so most people pocketed over $500 per game!)

I agree Casey was the pits and she overwhelmed everyone else But on the Voyager to the islands for 8 days she did not do a jackpot at all and we had to wait for ages for the star lounge to be sorted out after the art auction

Did Voyager have the new pricing structure plus electronc readers? Legend only had paper type and low prices in September. Had upgrades and ipads then too. Fun caller... Shake shake shake....

Did Voyager have the new pricing structure plus electronc readers? Legend only had paper type and low prices in September. Had upgrades and ipads then too. Fun caller... Shake shake shake....

I'm not sure about a new pricing structure. It was exactly the same as Legend in January.

Casey read out the numbers. Like "75- My boyfriend's age! ...just kidding" Every. Single. Time.

I'm not sure about a new pricing structure. It was exactly the same as Legend in January.

Casey read out the numbers. Like "75- My boyfriend's age! ...just kidding" Every. Single. Time.

Ok will take it that she still has the basic bingo pricing of around $32, in which case i will join the throng next April and win back my cruise :rolleyes: I posted a pic earlier that on Radiance the prices ranged from $27 to $69:mad: