Calling all parents of toddlers

manonabike

Morning, we put the cot in the wardrobe recess, opposite the entrance to the bathroom, both in a balcony cabin and a superior deluxe balcony. Getting access to the bathroom was manageable, but the safe was a bit of a mission because we couldn't open the cupboard door fully. But putting the cot there meant we could watch telly/ access the balcony without waking up the baby!

I mentioned in a post a couple of months ago that when we went on Ventura in 2013, they provided a full thickness travel cot mattress (ie a proper cot mattress but travel cot size). I expected the same when we went a couple of months ago (Ventura again), but sadly this wasn't the case - we just got the standard travel cot mat. That said our steward padded it out with loads of towels so it was still comfy for my son.

Have a great time

Its always nice to see Children on cruises.

They bring out the very best in all of us.

Even the very young ones, are so cute.

Hope that You have a great vacation.

When we took our youngest onboard at 9 months old I was taken aback by how friendly, courteous and generally lovely fellow passengers were (I had been expecting tutting & grumbling).