Voyager vs. Radiance Class for couples

daisee

A few couples want to take a Caribbean cruise next December. Our TA really likes the Radiance class ships, but said the Voyager are 'wow'. We don't drink so that's not an issue. It's a first cruise for some of the couples, so I want it to be great. Would really appreciate experiences and comparisons. I feel so responsible planning this for everyone! yikes. Thanks

My BF and I have been on the Jewel of Seas and the Mariner.. Although everyone has there own ideas on what is the 'perfect' cruise style for them,, the Radiance class is more our style.

Loved the Mariner and had a great time on the trip, but we are sticking with the Radiance class ships.

You need to state ages and activity level and what you want to do on your vacation. I have done EOS and will be on MAriner in Jan. But I am already thinking for the next one to go on the radiance line of ships. I have heard they are beautiful and elegant and lots of glass to see out. On the larger ships there are times I forgot that I was on an ocean....

Both would be great picks and you need not worry about pleasing your friends. Pick the itinerary that pleases you more, and the price.

Both ships have the rock climbing and the mini golf. The Voyager class has the ice skaking and roller blading too. The Radiance Class have pool tables and the rock climbing and mini golf and golf simulators. Look at each ship and see what activities you want and go for it. You will not be disappointed in either.

You can't go wrong with either one, but IMO the Voyager class ships are more "family" ships and the Radiance class ship are more "grown up".

Having said that though everyone needs to experience a Voyager class ship at least once.

Archived