booked spirit

we have booked the spirit for 8 day cruise in nov 5th 2016 to Noumea etc etc.have booked 2 x extended balcony cabins on the port side midships,what can we expect from the typs of crowd that will be on her etc lots of kids etc.

any tips about the ship or on shore will be much appreciated, we have never sailed to this part of the world.

conflicting info about whether there is a 15% gratuity added to the price of a drink above the menu price etc.

again all info is welcome

thank you

Hi!

There should not be many school age children on board that cruise as it is during school term.

We are cruising on the Spirit in December this year. Also in an extended balcony, midship, portside. Looking forward to seeing her now she has been in having her makeover!

What other ports will you be doing?

Here in Australia gratuities are included in the menu price. You don't have to add extra. (As far as I am aware, someone please correct me if I am wrong!)

Hi!

There should not be many school age children on board that cruise as it is during school term.

We are cruising on the Spirit in December this year. Also in an extended balcony, midship, portside. Looking forward to seeing her now she has been in having her makeover!

What other ports will you be doing?

Here in Australia gratuities are included in the menu price. You don't have to add extra. (As far as I am aware, someone please correct me if I am wrong!)

thanks heaps for the info, we are also going to mare and the isle of pines