My Trip report. Carnival Inspiration 4 night Ensanada cruise.

Sleekmr3

Tried to post specifically in the Carnival Inspiration forum, but there is no "new thread button"

I just signed up.

Anyways. Went on my very first cruise for my birthday. Thought I would share my pictures and thoughts about it.

Day 1

http://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/2015/08/carnival-inspiration-ensenada-mexico.html

Day 2

http://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/2015/08/carnival-inspiration-ensanada-mexico.html

Day 3: coming soon

Day 4: coming soon

Going solo? That's brave. I've never been on a trip by myself, but a cruise would be perfect because you run into the same people many times. We made lots of friends.

Here's day 3: http://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/2015/08/carnival-inspiration-ensanada-mexico_28.html

That's what people keep telling me. It's my first cruise to boot! I always find with a little liquid courage, I become rather sociable. How were the night clubs/bars at night? I'll probably end up there each night either dancing...or trying to. lol

I went on the Monday-Friday cruise and it was more of a family crowd.

My friends went on the 3 day cruise Thu-Sun is a lot more of a party crowd. Lots of birthday celebrations, and bachelorette groups and papas&beer was insane.

but the first night the club was ok, but each night it got busier and busier, Last night it was just nuts. Bars are pretty empty majority of the time, even on our day at sea. Everyone time I was at the bar and I would see if other people were on the cheers program and many were not on it. So not too rowdy of a cruise.

I went on the Monday-Friday cruise and it was more of a family crowd.

My friends went on the 3 day cruise Thu-Sun is a lot more of a party crowd. Lots of birthday celebrations, and bachelorette groups and papas&beer was insane.

but the first night the club was ok, but each night it got busier and busier, Last night it was just nuts. Bars are pretty empty majority of the time, even on our day at sea. Everyone time I was at the bar and I would see if other people were on the cheers program and many were not on it. So not too rowdy of a cruise.

Nice, thanks for the info. I'm doing the Mon-Fri cruise too. I've booked the Jeep excursion for Ensenada. So hopefully I'll make friends either way.

Thank you for sharing your trip! I will be on the miracle in Feb on a 7 day cruise. I'm highly leaning on doing the cheers program my husband likes to drink and i want to be able to try different drinks and not worry about the bill. Can i ask do you think it was worth it ? Did you purchase the program right when you got on the ship or did you wait till you sailed off?

Thank you for sharing your trip! I will be on the miracle in Feb on a 7 day cruise. I'm highly leaning on doing the cheers program my husband likes to drink and i want to be able to try different drinks and not worry about the bill. Can i ask do you think it was worth it ? Did you purchase the program right when you got on the ship or did you wait till you sailed off?

If you plan on drinking more than 7 drinks then yes it's worth it. I bought the cheers program right after our safety orientation.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...