Help With Defrantur!!!!!!

Lvteks

This company was so well recommended I sent for information about touring Iguazzu Falls. After receiving an immediate response to my first e-mail on Aug. 12, I sent general information on Aug. 21 and got a response on the 23rd.

On Spet. 12th I sent specific information...dates etc, followed up with posts on Sept. 14th and 22nd. NO RESPONSE! Does anyone have a clue about anything going on with this company? I have read nothing but excellent reviews of their service.

Any suggestions or comments.greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

Gail

Actually no note or such, but a quote. I discovered that my return mail something may have been faulty. That was corrected and then I did get the quote. Now the real work....deciding how to fit everything in on budget. Ha

Blessings,

Gail

Although budgets are a real consideration, I figured that I wouldn't be in that area of the world again so I made the trip to Iguassu. It was a very special choice and I am so glad that I made it. My highlight was taking the boatride which actually rode into the falls. I was totally soaked and so thrilled. For me it was money well spent

Fran

I e mailed him today and got an immediate response - not an answer to the question, but a response

To dileep!

I have contacted Defrantur for a BA - Iguazu - BA 3 day 2 night tour - it is coming out about $500 pp including airfare - are your flights with LanAir? Also which choice of hotels did you go with? If you want you can contact me directly rjandy@chartermi.net We are on the Feb 11 Regal Princess cruise.

Ron

Interesting. Ricardo came with such kudos. I had the same experience with them, however. A flurry of emails in the beginning, followed by several from us with information and requests to firm up all details, nothing from them for THREE MONTHS. Had long since given up and booked everyting with Carlos. We are a party of only two--is that the difference? Carlos is a teensy bit higher, but always gets back to me with even my smallest inquirires.

We are a party of 2 too. We booked Iquazu Falls trip and one night in BA with him. Still need to book local tours in BA. He was very responsive when we needed quick response. He probably gets tons of email and some just get "lost".

For local tours his prices seemed close to Carlos.

HI all

I used Defrantur Tours when in BA in Jan-Feb 2005 and was VERY happy with his service. Usually he was very responsive to my e-mails. Only lagged when he was out with tour groups on the road as Ricardo takes a "Hands on" approach to his business and spent 2 days with us personally. I know a couple of times when his answers were late coming back to me he said he had been away.

We loved our SA cruise and the time we spent in Iguazu Falls and BA was very special.

Enjoy.

My turn to be out of town with short notice. Will get our trip together by tomorrow, I hope.

Notes to:

FRANU....I take your advice to heart...we are going to do it.

DILEEP...really appreciated all your responses.

CRUZIN FOREVER AND SUZY Q. I breathed a sigh of relief when I read your experiences an all is working out well.

BC HAPPY GAL. This is all your fault, such a fantastic review!

I thank you all and dearly wish you the best! :)

Blessings,

Gail

Archived