Where did my roll call go?

macsandy1957

I'm on that Roll Call too. I have subscribed to the thread, bookmarked it on my laptop and made it favorite in the CC app on my phone. I'll try to post more, as should everyone. ;)

I have a roll call for 27 Nov 16 on the Breeze that I started the day the cruise was opened for booking, Jun 14, 2015. It went over 6 weeks with no one else joining the roll call. The first 5 posts were from me over about 6 weeks. I didn't want it to slip down too far so I posted encouraging thoughts to have people join my roll call. :D

The default setting in the forum software is to only go back 30 days to find topics in any sub-forum. If you're looking for a roll call (or any sub-topic) that hasn't been posted to in more than 30 days, it won't be listed unless you change your settings for your CC account.

Edited by Hawaiifrank

Thanks!! Don't know why I couldn't find it

How come you didn't post then? Lurker! ;)

Just kidding, lurk all you want. But ya know, roll calls aren't as strict about staying on topic as a thread like this is supposed to be. On a roll call you can post just to say, "Hi.", or introduce yourself and your family, ask questions or just shoot the breeze. With just over 100 days to go that thread should be hopping.

There is some competition, however. There's another form of social media that has a roll call, but I think CC is the best. I still monitor the other one though.