Allure of the Seas - 2 Questions

EDL

Hi all ! Just 2 questions to my fellow members in relation to Allure.

1. Tell me all about the Candy Beach store on the boardwalk ? How do it operate, cost, selection available etc ?

2. Our Stateroom is near Dazzles on deck 8, what hours is the bar open in this lounge and what's there day and night to enjoy ?

Thanks in advance.

Ed.

Candy store has bins of different selections of many brands of candy.

You fill the bag, they weigh it ($$$$$) and you pay on your sea pass.

Having sailed on the Allure twice we only saw the bar open in the evening or when there were events scheduled.

It was not open all the time.

Enjoy

I recall, it's only bins of sweets. Yes, very expensive when you go by the ounce of sweet tarts, etc.

We were on deck 8 and Dazzles is only opened at night. Sometimes, you'll see a wedding or private event during the day.

Be sure and book all your shows ahead of time, especially the comedy show which books up, because space is limited.

Go see the art auction and say hello to our friends Edart and Lickolein!

ENJOY our favorite ship- we just got married on her in February!! :)

We were on the Oasis in January 2014. We LOVED it! Our cabin was on the 8th deck also. The boardwalk balcony room was wonderful. I loved being able to people watch, see the water shows and the ocean.

Our cabin was right across from Johnny Rockets. We ate breakfast there one morning. It was free but they give you a slip to sign with a place for tipping. They were never busy......too much competition I guess.

We ate dinner one night during happy hour. I think happy hour was from 5-8. During happy hour it was 1/2 price cover charge or 2 for 1. I just know we paid the equivalent of one cover charge.

We were on the Oasis in January 2014. We LOVED it! Our cabin was on the 8th deck also. The boardwalk balcony room was wonderful. I loved being able to people watch, see the water shows and the ocean.

What cabin were you in? How was the noise factor from the Boardwalk?