Adventure OS entertainment reservations

ali3pt14

I will be sailing on Sept 12 on Adventure of the Seas and am wondering if I need to make any reservations for the ice show (I think I did this when I was on Freedom). I will be in a suite so I know there is reserved seating, but does that need to be reserved as well?

And if I brought my own brightly colored beach towel...could I reserve my pool deck chair while enjoying the ice show?!!! ;)

I will be sailing on Sept 12 on Adventure of the Seas and am wondering if I need to make any reservations for the ice show (I think I did this when I was on Freedom). I will be in a suite so I know there is reserved seating, but does that need to be reserved as well?

And if I brought my own brightly colored beach towel...could I reserve my pool deck chair while enjoying the ice show?!!! ;)

There are no advance reservations of entertainment on Adventure. If they still require tickets for the ice show, you can get them from the concierge.

Edited by clarea

Thank you for your quick response! I wasn't sure as I remembered doing so on Freedom, but couldn't find a place on the website to reserve them this time around. I'm just trying to tie up all the loose ends before I leave. Cruise Critic members have been very helpful!

Thank you for your quick response! I wasn't sure as I remembered doing so on Freedom, but couldn't find a place on the website to reserve them this time around. I'm just trying to tie up all the loose ends before I leave. Cruise Critic members have been very helpful!

Have fun, Adventure is one of our favorite ships.:)

We were just on Adventure this past spring and they no longer even do tickets.

Just show up a bit early. The show we attended had empty seats.

Loved Adventure. Booked her again for this summer.

Ed

We are just off Adventure on Saturday. There were no tickets or reservations required.

The reserved suite area is to the left when you go in the door. We arrived about 15 minutes early to a nearly empty section. About five minutes before the show started, they opened the section to everyone and it filled quickly. It was an afternoon show on a windy, rainy sea day.

Getting ready to sail sept 12th...what time are the shows and what type of entertainment did they have on adventure of the seas?

The shows are timed to be convenient for the traditional dining times of 6pm and 8:30pm. There are two or three different productions shows, headliners (comedians, jugglers, singers, tribute acts, etc.), Love & Marriage, Ice Skating Show.